Thread: Large round hot cheesey thing

Large round hot cheesey thing

and it was so good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211024_150552185.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	239.7 KB 
ID:	38327Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211024_150602036.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	303.2 KB 
ID:	38328Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211024_150957439.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	386.0 KB 
ID:	38329
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Homemade pizzas the best and yours look really good.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Homemade pizzas the best and yours look really good.

I must confess. I paid my way through college by working as a manager at a pizza joint where we made everything from scratch. I pretty much follow the way we did it. I do however use my own spice bomb when making the dough
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

You can learn a lot in a little hometown Pizza run place. My oldest son worked at one his last year high School and invented his own pizza called the Zach. We still order to this day 12 or so years later.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    My oldest son worked at one his last year high School and invented his own pizza called the Zach.
    So do we get details, or are the patent rights still being argued?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    So do we get details, or are the patent rights still being argued?......Ben
    I don't really know what all is in it I do know that is a really thin crust which helps with the carbs. He's in DC right now when he gets back I'll ask him.

When I order pizza I always ask for thin thin crust and light sauce. If I could do it, I'd just have them wave the dough in front of the sauce and call it good. The tomato sauce is a killer to my digestive system.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Mike, you just described white pizza
    Ask and you may be rewarded.
    I'm going to look for a link.

Added in edit: I'm on my phone so doing a link is seldom easy. Do a search and you will go right to it.
    They are common here to the point where shops that sell slices seem always to have one in ready.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

A friend of my wife, who lives in Las Vegas, had a pizza oven constructed in her backyard. It's brick/mortar construction and she's had a few years to master wood-fired cooking in it. When we have parties down there in LV, we know we're in for pizza heaven.

Our other favorite pizza place is in Las Vegas too. It's called Pizza Rock and the place has 4 different ovens to cook your order to perfection in. It's only a block North of Fremont Steet and we visit it every time we're there.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Here is a link to white pizza.

Common toppings are vegetables including onion, broccoli, broccoli rabe, mushrooms, arugula, olives, corn, artichoke hearts, bell peppers et al
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Guess what I want for dinner now.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead