Thread: The dark side...

The dark side...

Yes I now own an Apple product and can no longer make fun of Joe, although I probably will anyway...IPhone is Apple, right?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Now you can boast you are cool.............I will stick with android.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Two things happened to trigger the event...Somebody I know can text at work, but can't email...Then an old buddy who buys a new IPhone every year had one in a drawer he said he'd give me...It costs me another $23.00 a month to hook this thing up, so now I'm learning to text...The learning curve is a steep one......Ben

Edit: I thought I was already cool wasn't I?......
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Edit: I thought I was already cool wasn't I?......
    Ben you were cool before cool was cool....
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I was given one at my last job .... I'll stick with Android.

S4 in fact. If I ever get another job I'll upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    If I ever get another job I'll upgrade.
    I'm hopelessly unemployed now, that's why I was happy with the freebie......Ben

And this mysterious person who all the sudden you need to text with I'm sure is happy to.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    And this mysterious person who all the sudden you need to text with I'm sure is happy to.
    So far the happiness seems two-way...But the jury's still out......Ben