Thread: How bad will it be ?;

How bad will it be ?;

We have hundreds of affidavits , the machines were rigged , votes counted in other Countries . Proclaim it from the hilltop , ie. the TV .

If , IF , the stated accusations are proven too be true , in a court , just how bad will the violence become ? .

I know , I know , there are many who say it is all smoke and mirrors . That may be true however , there have been few court denials of a small number of requests from the Trump team . I just fine it difficult to believe any lawyer with any self worth would put themselves in a situation that had the potential of making them look the fool and most likely ruining any chance of future employment because of stupidity .

I have no idea for the time required to have a case such as those in the works to be heard . I do know that there is a definite end date [ Dec 14 } for any action to be taken. So , 24 days from today will tell the tale . One way or another we will go on whether in chaos or calm only time will tell .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Georgia.. the Republican Secretary of State had every ballot viewed with human eyes.. no measurable change in the outcome..

We are a culture that can not keep a surprise party secret.. how could any of the above have happened and be kept secret..

It is time for the Republican leadership to acknowledge Biden as the next president and support the transition to a new administration.

On edit: the majority of the Biden votes were not for Biden but were against Trump.. the manner that Trump is accepting his loss is reassuring to the millions who voted blue for their first time.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..

Trump is a bafoon, no one expected him to leave with grace.

IV---to continue to believe these "fake news" stories is living in denial---there is no fraud--period.

One good thing that has come out of this is a confirmation that our voting systems, while not perfect, are at very least damn good. Facts are facts---something trump is incapable of dealing in.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

We'll never know.
    When you've never seen the elephant, it's really
    easy to imagine yourself swingin' it by the tail

I think we need some reading comprehension here . I did not say I believed the hype . I said IF .

It is true I would like to see Trump Prevail however , I will wait on the final outcome before accepting the fact that a brain dead dem. won the office.
    AND if he does will , I will suck it up and go on with what little life I have left.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    ... the fact that a brain dead dem. won the office.
    AND if he does will ...
    Hype? Sounds like a quote from a talk radio/TV entertainer..

The President is embarrassing himself and senior Republicans are showing a severe lack of backbone by not standing up and helping the country move on to the new administration.

I am baffled and disappointed by people that I used to respect, didn’t always agree with all of them but did respect them..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    ......The President is embarrassing himself and senior Republicans are showing a severe lack of backbone by not standing up and helping the country move on to the new administration. ..........
    As for those senior members of the party, in 4 years some of them will be running for the office claiming they have some kind of "backbone " to lead the country. Think not.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Can anyone spare a roll of TP?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland_Jenkins View Post
    We'll never know.
    Thats what we need to take to heart, we'll never know. Biden is in period though that will never be reversed, we need to live with it. Nobody has destroyed the country yet completely anyway. Stay vigilant and move on.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Sooner give you a kidney.
    When you've never seen the elephant, it's really
    easy to imagine yourself swingin' it by the tail

Quote Originally Posted by Roland_Jenkins View Post
    Sooner give you a kidney.
    If I thought it would work I'd be interested in the details myself.
    This is your mind on drugs!