Thread: Sardines

Sardines

I have to offer praise for "Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lightly Smoked" They are the best canned sardines I have ever found. They are clean, plump and tasty. If you are a sardine eater---give them a try, you will be glad you did. Wild Planet also has White Anchovies in Extra Virgin Olive Oil in 4.4 oz. cans. I wish they would be in 2 ounce cans or jars---but I can't expect everything The problem with the cans is that they are a challenge to manage after they are opened but only partially consumed.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I prefer mine in Mustard Sauce...

They have a number of variations---but no mustard sauce
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I prefer mine in Mustard Sauce...
    Me too
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.