Thread: so you like to hack

so you like to hack

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Carry on P4x
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Carry on P4x
    Indeed...I like this guy......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

"I want them to understand that if you come at us, it means some of your infrastructure is going down for a while."
    - Wired

I like it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I'd like it a lot better if it was a government program. I have little use for vigilantes.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Agreed - some vigilantes are effective and on the right side.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Vigilantes will be our only savior if the pubic keeps up with the defunding!!!!!Stop and search....etc...etc... You obviously can't be having gun battles and such but things that are clear cut, light em up! People that molest children, their sick people, poor things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, light em up, save the state a lot of money and time. Murders?? How much proof is needed, real proof not lawyer BS. Yep if it came to it I'd go with the new criminals.
    This is your mind on drugs!