Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh----NO---you can't

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    My wife---she tries to get rid of it as fast as possible
    Take her to a gun show...Mine disappears like smoke in a windstorm......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Take her to a gun show...Mine disappears like smoke in a windstorm......Ben
    I need no help at a gun show

Back to sick georgie:

The ousted New York Republican — who dubs himself a “Former congressional ‘Icon’” on the platform — is selling personal videos for $150 each. Customers can request holiday messages and birthday wishes from Santos, or they can ask him for gossip, a pep talk, a roast or advice.
    Anyone ponying up $150 from that toad would be self certifying their own insanity.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Ding Ding Ding----we have a winner-----my very own Senator from the Goodwill Store:

John Fetterman paid George Santos $343 for a Cameo to troll Bob Mendendez!

We are in good hands now
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

No offense to their fans, but I'm thinking it looks like Larry, Moe, and Curly Joe are getting back together.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead