Thread: Got to be the dumbest idea in YouTube history...

Got to be the dumbest idea in YouTube history...

And that's saying something...This guy needs all his licenses revoked, and prevented from ever being mentioned in the same sentence with Smith & Wesson......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

That is wrong in so many ways---beginning with the fact the moron created his own proof of his stupidity.

I have to ask---why would he put the intended target in the back of a pickup---

I hope that jackass doesn't breed
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It was all faked. He knew that the striker would miss before filming. Why else would he set up a weird target in the back of his truck and stand 4' away while pulling the trigger? With the .22 rimfire, a ricochet or bounce is a real possibility, too. Other than being an idiot anyway, I think he faked the whole thing.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    With the .22 rimfire, a ricochet or bounce is a real possibility, too.
    Not to mention a case separation touching off the other two in that same firing chamber......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    .....I hope that jackass doesn't breed
    One can only wish....
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I hope that jackass doesn't breed
    Where did you think congressional candidates came from......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Where did you think congressional candidates came from......Ben
    Yeah, and the ones with the lower IQ's go straight into the presidential candidate pool.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yeah, and the ones with the lower IQ's go straight into the presidential candidate pool.
    The advantage of a privileged education......Ben