Thread: Alien Bodies Found in Peru?

Alien Bodies Found in Peru?

If anyone missed the articles about the mummified alien bodies presented to Mexico's congress last week, do a search and you'll find plenty of sources.

Today's news comes from Mexican doctors who examined the bodies.

Mexican doctors have found “no evidence of any assembly or manipulation of the skulls” of the so-called “non-human being” remains that were presented to Mexico’s congress last week — seemingly proving the remains were not human-made.

The scientists conducted a number of tests on the two specimens at the Noor Clinic on Monday, and livestreamed the entire procedure on Jaime Maussan’s YouTube channel.

In the end, José Zalce Benitez, the director of the Health Sciences Research Institute in the secretary of the Mexican navy’s office, said the studies proved the alleged aliens belonged to a single skeleton and were not assembled with human objects.

[snip]

But otherwise, they appear humanoid in shape, with two arms and two legs each.

Maussan said they had strong, light bones and no teeth, and had implants of cadmium and osmium — which is one of the scarcest elements on Earth.

Almost one-third of their DNA is “unknown,” he testified, claiming the beings are not part of “our terrestrial evolution.”

“These specimens are not part of our evolutionary history of Earth,” Massaun told Mexican government officials and representatives from the US.

He also said his team found that one “was alive, was intact, was biological and was in gestation,” pointing to large lumps inside the alleged ET’s abdomen — which he suggested could be eggs.

“I can affirm that these bodies have no relation to human beings,” he previously claimed.
    SOURCE

So, have we found actual space aliens, or is this just an elaborate hoax. You can find both conclusions on the 'net.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

“These specimens are not part of our evolutionary history of Earth,” Massaun told Mexican government officials and representatives from the US.
    From the looks of them, I concur......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I regularly read the Daily Mail & The Sun - which routinely publish articles/pictures of Aliens. It's probably jaded me enough that, when I saw what Mike has referenced, I didn't think about it and assumed it was a hoax. Now, I'm rethinking my stance on this issue.

Let me make another assumption: If these findings do turn out to be authentic, we'll be seeing follow up reports substantiating them. And it will appear in legitimate science/physics journals. If not, there's a strong possibility this was a one-off journalistic occurrence.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Here is what the NY Times published on the subject: Na-Nu, Na-Nu!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I think it's total BS.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I think it's total BS.
    I think you are right. But it would be cool if true!

who knows what lies at Groom Lake? Only the NSA knows for sure. Muahahahahaha
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Here is what the NY Times published on the subject: Na-Nu, Na-Nu!
    Nothing to see there
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Well, there may be something alien out there, we just don't have physical evidence of it (though photos/videos of alleged UFOs exist). Or, we could have organisms/bugs that came from space on meteors or chunks of planets/moons (e.g., possibly Tardigrades).

In our solar system, scientists argue about whether life exists on Europa - a moon of Jupiter. And, if we do find life there, where did it come from?

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead