Thread: Not sure of this one

Not sure of this one

20 States with the most guns/capita.

....and it does not included Texas
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    20 States with the most guns/capita.

....and it does not included Texas
    Hopefully because the incredible influx of immigrants from the Northeast and California have diluted the numbers of gun owners in Texas. Otherwise, I am deeply disappointed in my fellow Texans. Please try to do better! Visit a gun show near you! Support your local gun stores!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I expected to see PA on that list as well
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Otherwise, I am deeply disappointed in my fellow Texans. Please try to do better! Visit a gun show near you! Support your local gun stores!
    Hey, I'm buying as fast as I can!...I spent $11K last weekend, but I do have my limits!......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Hey, I'm buying as fast as I can!...I spent $11K last weekend, but I do have my limits!......Ben
    Ah yes! A true Texas Patriot!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ah yes! A true Texas Patriot!
    The buying fund has been severely crippled...I'll be taking a few to Tulsa in November (I have a table there) and see if I can convert a few into $$$...Then I can start over......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I stumbled across this in the comments section on a Fox News article:

Since voting and buying a gun are constitutional rights, I propose they be regarded equally, and we do one of two things. Either we make buying a gun as easy as voting, or we make voting as difficult as buying a gun.
    Interesting concept, but I wouldn't want to do either.

Fox never misses a chance to pander to their base

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Fox never misses a chance to pander to their base
    That was the base pandering to itself in response to the article......

Ahhh---I missed that detail

I was pretty shocked to see Oregon as high as it was.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Agreed.

Yet, I'm still hung up on the whole Pandering concept. In our society, it has beautiful sinister and dark connotations.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead