Thread: Whine, whine and more whining

Whine, whine and more whining

Shortly after their two-hour meeting ended (DOJ and trump's lawyers), a message appeared on the Trump-affiliated social media site Truth Social, in all caps: “HOW CAN DOJ POSSIBLY CHARGE ME, WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, WHEN NO OTHER PRESIDENT’S [sic] WERE CHARGED, WHEN JOE BIDEN WON’T BE CHARGED FOR ANYTHING, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT HE HAS 1,850 BOXES, MUCH OF IT CLASSIFIED, AND SOME DATING BACK TO HIS SENATE DAY WHEN EVEN DEMOCRAT SENATORS ARE SHOCKED. ALSO, PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD DOCUMENTS, AND WON IN COURT. CROOKED HILLARY DELETED 33,000 EMAILS, MANY CLASSIFIED, AND WASN’T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CHARGED! ONLY TRUMP - THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!”
    At some point don't the followers have to get fed up with this whining and crying over and over? He doesn't even come up with a new whine---just the same old chit

He reminds me of a piglet that can't get to a tit Come on donnie squeal one more time
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 06-07-2023 at 03:53 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD DOCUMENTS, AND WON IN COURT"

I highly doubt any of us consider ex-president Clinton to be a winner.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    "PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD DOCUMENTS, AND WON IN COURT"

I highly doubt any of us consider ex-president Clinton to be a winner.

Hunter
    Especially since he ended up with hillary
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Especially since he ended up with hillary
    Edgar Poe could not have written a more grisly punishment for one of his villains......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Meh. You could do worse.

OK, so she has her faults. But consider this: she's smarter than just about anyone, well-informed on lots of subjects, has met everyone, is well-traveled, a very good conversationalist, and when given a chance to walk out of her marriage, did not.

Being in the White House magnifies your faults. She's a ultravillainess for the right but I've never understood the extreme antipathy. I wouldn't vote for her but I've got both men and women in my family that I would consider much more problematic as mates for people.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    What Kevin said and..

She has been villainized so successfully by the radio/tv entertainers that she was defeated in 2008 and Obama received the nomination..

Bill has done want a past President should do.. along with GW Bush & Obama, he has pretty much faded into the background..

Back to the beginning.

From this morning's NYT:

Federal prosecutors have informed the legal team for former President Donald J. Trump that he is a target of their investigation into his handling of classified documents after he left office, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The notification to Mr. Trump’s team by prosecutors from the office of the special counsel, Jack Smith, was the clearest signal yet that the former president is likely to face charges in the investigation.

I think my friends left out the best H. Clinton tidbit - she won the Popular Vote by 2.5 million.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

It's all relative my friend---look at who she was running against