Thread: Need a hit man---no problem just serf the web!

Need a hit man---no problem just serf the web!

It simply is beyond my capacity of understanding.

A Tennessee woman is accused of paying a hitman from the dark web to kill the wife of a hiking buddy she met on Match.com and stalking the woman's whereabouts on a fitness app, court documents reveal.

Melody Sasser apparently didn’t like it when her friend, identified in recently unsealed court documents by the initials D.W., told her he was getting married last fall.

“I hope you both fall off a cliff and die,” she told the man, according to an affidavit dated May 11.
    BTW---the killer for hire web site is a scam---all they did was keep her bitcoin payment---imagine that
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"Investigators were given messages between an online user, “cattree,” and the administrator of the dark web site Online Killers Market, which offers hitmen for hire, court documents say."
    - NBC News

The above is what I find fascinating. Is it legal to have a web site offering homicides for pay?

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    "Investigators were given messages between an online user, “cattree,” and the administrator of the dark web site Online Killers Market, which offers hitmen for hire, court documents say."
    - NBC News

The above is what I find fascinating. Is it legal to have a web site offering homicides for pay?

Hunter
    I guess it is OK since they only offer---they don't actually deliver---they just take the bitcoin and PUFF!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis