Thread: Any ideas?

Any ideas?

I live very near a Honda manufacturing plant. I see all sorts of things cars tooling around with all kind of tape on them and disguised, crushed brand new vehicles being taken to scrap but today topped the cake. I saw a car transport truck and trailer that had at least six maybe more brand new Tesla's on it. It turned directly into the Honda plant and disappeared behind the security checkpoint. My first thought was they're doing some r&d with it. Anybody got any ideas?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Reverse engineering to see what makes them tick?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

A wise adversary learns all he can from the opposing force......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

My friends are wise. Give them an interesting occurrence and they'll figure out why it happened.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

During my office furniture years I regularly bought competitive products and "deconstructed" them to know what was inside. I had to be inventive in how I bought and shipped those products, since once found out the competitors acquired an attitude

In one of my more embarrassing escapades, I was wondering around a competitors show room in Chicago when one of their sales people came in who had formally worked at the company I worked for. Momentarily the manager showed up and I was politely asked to leave----now!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis