Thread: Why would anyone want to vacation in Mexico?...

Why would anyone want to vacation in Mexico?...

It's a **** hole!...Only habitable by scorpions and drug cartels...If you are one of the 110,000 reported missing in Mexico, here is your fate...
    45 bags of human remains found in western Mexico amid search for missing call center workers
    Meanwhile the paid-off government turns a blind eye to the guilty...I've lost nothing in Mexico, and have no plans to ever cross their border...

No wonder the only decent people there will do practically anything to escape to America......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

When I worked in Tijuana I stayed in San Diego and each morning I would drive to the border crossing and park my car, walk across the border (I had a work permit) and meet my driver who would take me to the factory were I was working. At the end of the day the trip simply reversed. The only time that I left the fenced and walled factory for lunch was with a group of my associates (all Mexican) with me.

I never had a problem---but then again I didn't allow much of an opportunity to have a problem
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I didn't allow much of an opportunity to have a problem...
    Which is why you are still alive and safe. Kudos.

Wifey and I have traveled to some potentially dangerous places. Yet, the traveling itself can be fatal - and there's not much we can do about it. One of the most dangerous activities? Driving to the airport or train station. Yeah, we could hibernate at home - but that cuts us off from so many wonderful things and places to see.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead