Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel sorry for the guy

I feel sorry for the guy

I truly do. But this is absolutely hilarious. Sound on.

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/166...547806722?s=19
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

He was walking like his knees weren't keeping up with his feet...Or maybe vice versa...Franklin Roosevelt used a wheelchair with no shame...Biden should consider it before he really hurts himself......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Embarrassingly enough he bumped his head on his helicopter door a short while later...At his age I guess he's fully covered by Medicare......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    .....At his age I guess he's fully covered by Medicare......Ben
    I would be very surprised if parasites that occupy the White House and the Capitol Building don't have much better health care than we, their subjects.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I would be very surprised if parasites that occupy the White House and the Capitol Building don't have much better health care than we, their subjects.
    I think we only have any at all to provide the workers needed to support the royalty in the manner to which they expect to remain accustomed......Ben

Been looking at health care and coverage myself. Fortunately, Wifey is compulsive enough to lead the way.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I can relate.. since they installed my store bought knee, my balance is not what it was.. but, I have never fallen.. yet anyway..

I find the fall interesting.. what exactly did the USAF guy have on his clipboard that he couldn’t put it down to help someone? The USAF guy is all upset that he just can’t help.. as he clutches his clipboard (maybe launch codes.?)

I can sympathize . Yesterday , after grocery shopping , my bride of 55 years decided to practice her Swan Dive in the parking lot . Swelling after getting home and putting cold pacs on it for two hours indicated a trip to the ER was needed . Five hours later , x rays show a broken bone in the shoulder go along with the obvious scraped elbow and face .

Getting old SUCKS . It does however beat the alternative.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    So far that's true...Tomorrow's opinion may change...Today I'll accept the ups and downs of the precious metals industry while others earn their keep in the much dirtier political arena......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    I can sympathize . Yesterday , after grocery shopping , my bride of 55 years decided to practice her Swan Dive in the parking lot . Swelling after getting home and putting cold pacs on it for two hours indicated a trip to the ER was needed . Five hours later , x rays show a broken bone in the shoulder go along with the obvious scraped elbow and face .

My best wishes for your wife's speedy recovery

I had a very serious wreck years ago in a bike race and among other things shattered my shoulder blade---it looked like a spider web. Of all the many bones I have broken over the years that was the most painful
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I hope your wife has a speedy recovery, IV!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Ditto to dat!......Ben

Amen.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Yes, IV, may it go well for your wife. Growing old is tough enough without injuries added on.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.