Thread: Chucky says no sleep until this is done!

Chucky says no sleep until this is done!

If nothing else that will put the expected jerks like randy paul and and teddy cruz on the hot seat when they start hanging amendments on the side of this bill that have to be voted on separately
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

They have 11 amendments that have to be voted on---teddy decided to keep his powder dry but no such luck with randy paul

The plan is to pass the bill tonight!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"The expectation is that the amendments will not garner enough support to be attached to the legislation. If any one of them does, the measure would have to be sent back to the House of Representatives, which could increase the possibility of a first-ever default on Washington's debt payments."
    - Reuters

If our reps fail to pass this bill, it'll be extraordinarily expensive for us taxpayers. Simply put: They fail, we pay.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

All the stupid amendments failed and they were out the door with an approved bill by midnight

Works for me.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead