Thread: Question

Question

A woman from PA was just sentenced to two years in prison for her participation on Jan. 6. She is non-repentant, as I suspect many are.

I have little doubt that two years in prison will do anything but harden her beliefs and cause her to spread her seed, unless something is done to deprogram her. Does anyone know if there are plans to do that or are we just maturing these criminals to come back another day?

As an editorial comment, I know the area she comes from---she will be a local hero.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

How could she possibly be "de-programed" when her "god" is running for president?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Speaking of her "god"----this is his Memorial Day insane rant:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	39598

We need to find that madman a hotel---5 floors should do it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The guy is clearly unhinged.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Saw a mime about not having to explain how Jim Jones got the people to drink his kool aide, anymore..

I believe that we have made an error in some of these sentences.. I suggest long prison sentences, all but six months/one year suspended and the rest on probation.. monitored, report in, no gun ownership, no voting probation..

Completion of sentence hanging over their heads if probation is violated..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong