Thread: Any usable hotels in Sudan?

Any usable hotels in Sudan?

Prigozhin to be sent to Sudan: What fate awaits Wagner leader?

The recent statements by Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder and leader of the Wagner private military company, reflect his fear for his own skin as he has lost Putin’s trust and is attempting to evade retaliation, according to NV’s “What Awaits Prigozhin” exclusive.

The current hysterical actions and statements of Prigozhin are a consequence of his attempt to save himself from the anger of the Kremlin’s top leadership.

“The public activity of Prigozhin is associated with the fact that at some point he realized that his privileged position as Putin’s favorite ‘grandson’ was shaken,” said Lev Kadik, a journalist specializing in foreign affairs at the Latvian portal Delfi.lv and former political editor of the Russian newspaper Kommersant.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Napoleon came back from exile. We'll see if Prigozhin has the cajónes to do the same.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead