Thread: This the secret recording rebuttial???

This the secret recording rebuttial???

It was a beautiful phone call, the most innocent and perfect phone call I ever made. I said, look, give me a break, all I want you to do is pay by check so I can write it off as a business expense. There's nothing wrong with saying, well, you know, after we looked at paying by cash, we wouldn't be able to claim it on my taxes, there's nothing wrong with saying, I just needed a tax write off for paying off my former mistress.

At&T, Sprint, Consumer Cellular, Spectrum, they have all been calling me, begging me to make a phone call with them because my calls are always beautiful.

Some of them, when they beg me to make a call for them, they are literally crying into the phone. I can feel their tears through my end of the phone.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Man, those of us without mistresses can't get a break. Next we'll be asked to pay attention, and give loyalty, to our wives (for most of you, the singular applies - not for Utahns).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I wish I knew what this thread is about......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I wish I knew what this thread is about......Ben
    Me, too!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Seems a certain DA has a recording of the Don telling to use check instead of cash for paying off his girls.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I never owned a girl. Are they a good investment?

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post

Hunter
    I think I would have come out ahead using the rental option......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post

Hunter
    I hear they are a lot like owning a Chevy or a Dodge. Questionable whether they will start, take a long time to warm up and expensive to maintain.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I hear they are a lot like owning a Chevy or a Dodge. Questionable whether they will start, take a long time to warm up and expensive to maintain.
    The mighty Dodge/Cummins seems reliable and economical enough so far, but just like some of the women I've known, accessorizing it has stretched the budget a bit......Ben