Thread: Pray for our Southern border states

Pray for our Southern border states

And the American citizens who live there. It's going to be a rough ride. I might add the pain from this stampede is going to be felt all over the country. I just saw the mayor of New York begging for relief.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    ...... I just saw the mayor of New York begging for relief.
    We'll send NY some extras, maybe they can help..............
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

As I look into my Crystal ball , I see crime rates going through the roof . hospitals being over run and the local charities being overwhelmed .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Yeah, it's not gonna end anytime soon. The House just passed a border wall bill - which the Senate will try to dismantle. However, during ongoing negotiations, some form of border control may advance. If my friends are seeking their Senator's help - now is a good time let them know it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    ....... If my friends are seeking their Senator's help - now is a good time let them know it.

Hunter
    Why bother? They don't give a damn about what we think.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I'm doing some home remodeling and I have hired two professional painters both of which are from Mexico. When they took the job they told me they would be one week off, which would be next week, because they were going back home to Mexico for a week's vacation. They told me today they would not be going next week because of the difficulties at the border. They were completely disgusted with the entire situation at the border aside from having to reschedule their family vacation. You can shoot the messenger I don't really care but they told me that since Biden has been in office getting in and out of Mexico has been a nightmare because nobody seems to know what they're doing. He told me most Mexicans are strongly against these immigrant surges because they hang out in Mexico and crap all over the ground and spread trash and disease. I thought it was interesting to get that directly from a Mexican citizen who is here lawfully with green cards of which they probably showed me without asking because I didn't really care I really didn't care.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It's good to have different perspectives, Tom...That's the first I've seen from long time legal immigrants......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

My Mother's old neighborhood is comprised of legal/illegal - Mexican immigrants. They regularly go to Mexico and they echo what our friend Tom says.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead