Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mean while down in Texas----the fascist governor steps up

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Maybe you are giving the Harris County Dems too much credit..

Maybe the ballot shortage was due to stupidity and not craftiness..

We as a society have a difficult time keeping secrets.. (but we do love conspiracy theories)..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Maybe you are giving the Harris County Dems too much credit..

Maybe the ballot shortage was due to stupidity and not craftiness..

We as a society have a difficult time keeping secrets.. (but we do love conspiracy theories)..
    Either way, we now have another stupid law on the books that shouldn't have been necessary. I really doubt it will ever be used.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Well voting by mail might be a better way. But then you'd need more places to place collection of those.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Well voting by mail might be a better way. But then you'd need more places to place collection of those.
    They don't want us voting, Fred. It might cost them their jobs.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Well, I'm much more comfortable knowing the solution is holding another election.

If the above occurs timeliness will be an issue. So if, for example, during a Presidential Election, ballot problems lead to another election - would that freeze results - or would that counties' results be passed by? It's possible Fed election policies/rules may negate a state's actions.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    ....... It's possible Fed election policies/rules may negate a state's actions.

Hunter
    The chances of willing the lottery are a whole lot better than this new law ever being used.

I think the word fascist is used carelessly much too often these days.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.