Thread: Texas Mass Killer arrested

Texas Mass Killer arrested

Special Border tactical unit got him

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65464937
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Good, and apparently without incident......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Good, and apparently without incident......Ben
    should have killed him on the spot
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    should have killed him on the spot
    In a perfect world, yes...He wanted into our country bad enough, now he gets to stay here...And die here......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Kick he ass!

Kind of ironic.. his immigration status has now changed.. he doesn’t have to worry about being deported again..

How appropriate! He was captured just down the road in the town of Cut and Shoot! Yes, Virginia, Texas really has a town named Cut and Shoot!

Now, if only his miserable life had ended there, the world would be a better place.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How appropriate! He was captured just down the road in the town of Cut and Shoot!
    Not exactly a tolerant population there, he's lucky he wasn't killed and eaten with his head mounted over the door in a local bar...Cut and Shoot was also the home town of Miss America 1983, Debra Sue Maffett......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Not exactly a tolerant population there, he's lucky he wasn't killed and eaten with his head mounted over the door in a local bar...Cut and Shoot was also the home town of Miss America 1983, Debra Sue Maffett......Ben
    Yeah, Ben, I've been through there many times on the way to my culinary visits to Louisiana.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Seems our dear and highly esteemed friend Ben might be holding out one little detail of the liar chosen by this animal----claimed to be close to the fabled city of Conroe----abode of our Mr Ben:

The home is near the community of Conroe, north of Houston and about 20 miles (32 kilometers) from his home in the rural town of Cleveland. That’s where authorities say he went next door and shot his neighbors with an AR-style rifle shortly before midnight Friday.
    Had he gone to Mr. Ben's house I dare say this adventure would be done and the grand State of Texas would have saved a bunch of money

So---had that worked out as suggested would Ben qualify for the reward if the animal were deceased on Ben's door step? This could work out better than mining cans
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    So---had that worked out as suggested would Ben qualify for the reward if the animal were deceased on Ben's door step? This could work out better than mining cans
    I won't pretend I couldn't use the 80 grand cumulative reward offered, and I did have my eyes open during my trips about town, but the opportunity never presented itself......

I was even prepared to deliver the remains since I needed to hose out my flatbed anyway......Ben

In my opinion: Texas should acquire all the killer's property and possessions, sell them, and put the money into a fund supporting victims/victim rights.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

What money and possessions? He's a 4 - time deported illegal alien. Maybe we can keep his head to show at the state fair.