Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies and gentlemen---I present the latest Darwin award winners:

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Some of my best work
    Yes, I agree.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    I actually worked a motorcycle crash where the rider lost it at 100mph, hit the guy wire on a power pole and went pinwheeling through the trees and down the hillside 90' below the roadway where he wrapped his torso around a tree. Complicated rescue. compromised airway (crushed face) fractured pelvis, multiple spinal fractures, shattered femur, ruptured spleen. We hauled him up the slope got him to the life flight helo still breathing. They took him to Valley Med Trauma. Month in a coma, multiple plates and rods. came out with no brain damage and a limp. Some of my best work
    I'm surprised he survived long enough to meet you and your crew. I've seen dismembered, decapitated, and otherwise destroyed torsos that required much less trauma to finish them. Like I said, not pretty.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke