Thread: ebay---this is disgraceful!

ebay---this is disgraceful!

On 60 minutes last night.

Enough to send me on my way
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 03-27-2023 at 01:56 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

That may be the weirdest story I ever read...And incomplete, I don't see why such a thing happened......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Someone(s) had to be wacked out to do such a thing

I hope those people get an award in the civil suit that will require a truck to haul it to the bank
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

If that many people were in on the plot, for no other reason than a connection to the same company, then it seems akin to mass delusion......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I watched the video and I must say the most egregious thing I came across was the inability to rewind when I wanted to clarify what I thought I heard without having to start over from the beginning. Okay, maybe not the most egregious, but still damned frustrating!

I am surprised at how many times the word "terror" and its derivatives were used. Nothing that happened rises to the level of terror in my mind. Harassment, yes! These people were definitely harassed, and I hope they receive justice for that.

The second thing I got from the video was what pansies these two are. I get the impression they would claim road rage if someone glanced at them at a red light.

Sorry, folks, I don't buy into the hype.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

"And then a book about surviving the loss of a spouse, addressed to David Steiner, arrived at their doorstep in Natick, Massachusetts."
    - CBS News

Perhaps terror is what some would feel rather than a specific action?

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Perhaps terror is what some would feel rather than a specific action?

Hunter
    The whole episode seems intended in a terroristic nature to me......Ben