Thread: News From Arkansas

News From Arkansas

Very disturbing news out of Arkansas this morning:

Sad news. After years of medical training and hard work, an Arkansas doctor has had his license revoked by the state after only one minor indiscretion. It seems he was sleeping with one of his patients and is no longer allowed to work in the profession. What a waste time, experience and knowledge. He was a genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

As we all know, Arkansawyers will only eat cereal straight from the box...Why, you ask?...Because they choke when they get close to a bowl...Don't believe me, look up the 1969 Razorbacks......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'm confused---who in Arkansas would be upset by that
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I have seen plenty of people throw their careers away due to meeting their sexual needs while on the job. A good proportion of them were married at the time (half of marriages survive bed-hopping).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead