Thread: mmmmmmmn droool

mmmmmmmn droool

grilled a pork chop in butter, shredded it, mixed in BBQ sauce and put it back in the skillet to finish cooking, served it on lightly toasted sourdough with habanero jack cheese

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230323_170444.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	471.5 KB 
ID:	39519Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230323_170504.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	282.6 KB 
ID:	39520
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

You have the admirable ability to cook foods I like ('cept fish, I don't do fish).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I tend to cook foods that you want to eat, that fill you up and taste good without all the preservatives and chemicals that commercial foods have. Secondly I detest overpriced Fru fru restaurant meals where to find your steak you have to flip over the lettuce leaf. skip the garnish and the artsy drizzle of sauce

some of my Favorites eateries The Pantry in Los Angeles , old style cafe. Ole's waffle shop, Alameda Island another old stle cafe. HAP's steakhouse in Pleasanton high end steak house that looks like a dive bar and is not pretentious, Posada Livermore the food is incredible. All of the these places will welcome you in jeans and a work shirt or a suit. I try to cook they way they do.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Their site says: "$10 margaritas, sparkling cocktails, house drinks and a new lunch menu." Me like.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Their site says: "$10 margaritas, sparkling cocktails, house drinks and a new lunch menu." Me like.

Hunter
    There is not a drink in the world that is worth $10 to me. I'll stay home.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

the Haps menu https://www.hapsoriginal.com/dinner-menu

Ruth and I split the
    SMOKED BONE-IN RIBEYE 22 OZ. 78
    WITH PORT CARAMELIZED ONIONS
    with a side of Scalloped potatoes

so incredibly good

Eric , Looking at the food YOU cook , then looking at the prices on the menu . Stay home and eat .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    Eric , Looking at the food YOU cook , then looking at the prices on the menu . Stay home and eat .
    Haps is once a year treat. like for our anniversary. 90% of our meals are cooked by me