Thread: Safety Training 101

Safety Training 101

Someone needs training in the use of their PPE:

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Some would see that as a danger to be immediately neutralized----I on the other hand might see that as a real opportunity

Please forgive me---I have spent much of the morning touring water and sewer authority properties. On one of two wells and one reservoir I found serious serious safety issues even before getting out of the car. I'm not in a particularly good mood at the moment

Added in edit:

Just one!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Well #1 032023.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	297.3 KB 
ID:	39508
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 03-20-2023 at 11:55 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It's simply obvious the welder is trying to save his head. As we observed in Alien - a head that speaks is a star.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead