Thread: If you are going to go----go BIG

If you are going to go----go BIG

Steve Bannon Pal Guo Wengui Arrested in $1 BILLION Fraud Conspiracy

Guo, 52, and co-conspirator Jin Ming Je, 56, misappropriated some $1 billion in “fraudulently obtained funds during the course of their conspiracy,” according to the Department of Justice. Guo allegedly used the money, for, among other things, a 50,000-square-foot New Jersey mansion, upkeep on a $37 million yacht, a $3.5 million Ferrari, Chinese and Persian rugs worth nearly $1 million, a $4.4 million Bugatti sports car, a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster, a Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB, a $62,000 television, a $53,000 fireplace log cradle holder, and two $36,000 mattresses that are apparently made of horse hair.

The details of Guo’s luxe life span five pages of the indictment against him. The government is looking to seize several bank accounts with a total value worth more than $600,000, as well as various other items Guo allegedly purchased with illegally obtained funds. The list includes a Louis XV-style ormolu-mounted mahogany commode furniture, a $180,000 pewter-and-bronze extension table, and a watch storage box for nearly $60,000. Then there’s the Porsche-designed Bösendorfer piano made in Austria that’s among the best sounding instruments in the world—and a custom piano bench worth more than $140,000.
    No wonder stevie hung around with this dude----makes trump look like a popper

BTW----the yacht referenced above is the same yacht that bannon was arrested on
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'm not much into ships/boats, but the Lady May is one gorgeous yacht. Heck, for $27.9 million, it's a steal (which is, literally, a possibility).

Now, I don't know all the complex legal maneuvers involved for the friends/relatives/hangers-on of #45, but I'm betting they're all going to be looking over their shoulders after this occurrence.

Having said the above, we do need to consider it possible people targeted by Law Enforcement in these actions are innocent. Just because they're friends does not entail culpability. I'm thinking about the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - how Jen Shah's friends did not know if she was guilty of committing a crime, right up to the point where she was sentenced to 6.5 years in prison.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead