Thread: For Mike's files...

For Mike's files...

...Ben

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cow.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	39494
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I can buy two heavy bred heifers or cows for that price and have money left over for a vet bill, or two. And, end up with four animals! Do some leg work and find the right deal you can get 3 and shortly after, your "mini herd" will double.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I like it - particularly the Pre-delivery Wash & Comb.

I am a follower of Dr. Pol, a veterinarian with a reality show about his work. Until I started watching it, I had no idea about how many horses and cattle need medical care - particularly during birthing. I can only assume that 100 years ago farmers would put many injured animals down.

My Father raised chickens. If one of them was seriously injured it became dinner.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead