Thread: Keeping up with the white trash

Keeping up with the white trash

If nothing else, the trump crowd provides guttural entertainment on an ongoing basis:

The New Yorker report, based on the complaint and interviews with sources, said that the assistant's allegations included that she was frequently made to work from Guilfoyle's apartment while the Fox host "displayed herself naked" and that Guilfoyle showed her photographs of the genitalia of men she'd had sexual relations with.
    Read all about it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'm thinking this particular case shows how our Judicial System is definitely attuned to both sexes. For, if a male had done the same things as Guilfoyle, people would be calling for his hide on a stick.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead