Thread: Even a scum bag like Epstein had limits

Even a scum bag like Epstein had limits

Jeffrey Epstein hinted at his fallout with Donald Trump in an unaired interview, according to his brother.

"He stopped hanging out with Trump when he realized Trump was a crook," Mark Epstein told Insider.

Trump and Jeffrey Epstein were friends for years, and the nature of their fallout remains hazy.

Jeffrey Epstein said in an unaired interview that he distanced himself from former President Donald Trump after realizing Trump was "a crook," according to his brother, Mark Epstein.

Mark Epstein told Insider he viewed a clip of the interview, conducted by Trump's former White House advisor Steve Bannon, after his brother forwarded it to him in the spring of 2019.

At the time, Bannon was conducting filmed interviews with the now-dead pedophile financier. Bannon sent Jeffrey Epstein a Dropbox link to a clip, which he forwarded to his brother. The link is no longer active, according to Mark.

"Jeffrey showed me the link to one of these interviews," Mark Epstein said. "And in that interview, Jeffrey said he stopped hanging out with Trump when he realized Trump was a crook."

Insider has not been able to independently view the video. Bannon could not be reached for comment.
    Ask me if I am surprised
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Probably when he realized Trump's tab was going to be uncollectible.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

There's a little more to the story.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...hip-explained/
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Hmmm... so it appears Epstein, Clinton and Trump were involved with young girls. As noted elsewhere in this thread, I am not surprised.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead