Thread: Now this is something I can fully "support"

Now this is something I can fully "support"

Women in Berlin will soon be allowed to go topless at the city's public swimming pools, like men, the Berlin state government said Thursday.

The new bathing rules allowing everyone to go swimming without covering their torsos followed a discrimination complaint by a woman who was not allowed to go topless in a swimming pool in the capital.
    Yes siree
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

When I was a teen many of the Motorcycle parks/lands had nude sunbathing/swimming. Seriously, after about 5 minutes everyone just moves on.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I never tierd of looking
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I never tierd of looking
    just wait until you see your first 400 pounder in their birthday suit. It will change your mind on that.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    just wait until you see your first 400 pounder in their birthday suit. It will change your mind on that.
    There are far and away many more attractive sights---no need to even look in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I never tierd of looking
    Just because a man is on a diet doesn't mean he can't look at the menu......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Exactly

While I was working in Italy I took my best friend (since we were kids), his wife and oldest daughter along with my wife and middle son to Italy for holiday---and I played tour guide. Some of the best beaches in Italy are south of Venice. I took them to Pesaro, a topless beach (I did not opt for Rimini which is for the "au naturel" crowd). After walking along the beach (just the two of us) he stopped and looking around said to me---let me understand---Knoll pays you to do this

When I see him next I expect he will still be talking about that

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    ...look at the menu...
    An excellent analogy.

Wifey and I agree on, "Look but don't touch." She tolerates me listening to the gifted Taylor Swift and I tolerate her fixation on Jason Mamoa.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead