Thread: I won the Lotto.. the work Lotto..

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..

I won the Lotto.. the work Lotto..

I'm still "on call" for sound and projection work at the Smithsonian.. I work a couple of days a month, maybe.. a big event, a special client event or they are just in a pinch..

for a number of reasons I'm working Saturday.. I received an advance ROS (Run of Show) in the email and the preface (our specific tasking) caught my eye (a balanced, powered input for a banjo (normally a guitar or keyboard request).. and I'm working with our live music pro..

here it is..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SOLD OUT Roots to Pop Rhiannon Giddens, Natalie….jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	260.5 KB 
ID:	39489

even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and again..

LUCKY YOU!

Rhiannon Giddens is one of my favorite singers---she has an amazingly pure voice---I love her

Shake Sugaree
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

What luck!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke