I think everyone here probably knows what Carlson did on Monday night, so I won't go into it here. If anyone has been hiding under a rock and missed the news, here is a LINK. It is but one of many that are available with a search.

So, what happens now that Carlson has outdone himself and told the biggest lie of his career on Fox News? Personally, I think he should be fired because lying to the American public about something as serious as what happened on Jan. 6 is simply unacceptable. Even if he is considered to be an entertainer and not a reporter. I see little distinction when content is broadcast by a purported news organization. Fox News, already tainted by it's dishonesty, just stooped to a new low. Perhaps their license should be revoked. I wonder if that is protected by the 1st Amendment?

Related to this incident, what about the Speaker of the House giving 40,000 hours of video showing the happenings at the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 to Carlson exclusively? Is that legal? Shouldn't real news organizations have the same access as this "entertainer"?

If it were not for the 1st Amendment, I'd say draw and quarter him.