Thread: biden to visit Ohio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

biden to visit Ohio

For those who question why biden has not been to East Palestine Ohio, I may ave found the answer .

I searched on Google , I used Google Earth to view the streets and as far as I can tell, the only place to get an ice cream cone would be Dairy Queen . Now we know the big guy only eats " real ice cream " so a trip to the train wreck is out of the question .

Also , if he waits until the cleanup is complete and things LOOK nearly normal . He can just say that there is much to do about very little. As you can see , nothing around me is burning or been destroyed . Trumps visit was just a publicity stunt and did not help in any way . Now donate to my re election fund. and I will cure all the problems I have created in the last two years.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

You just hit upon the reason I don't get milkshakes at fast-food establishments. As far as I know, none of them use real ice cream anymore - and if any of our members know of such businesses with the real stuff, let me know about it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead