Thread: I got caught sleeping on this---Ford to return to F-1 racing

I got caught sleeping on this---Ford to return to F-1 racing

Ford returns to Formula 1 as the FIA and F1 deepens its focus on sustainable racing and advanced hybrid technologies, while leaving a legacy of positive change wherever it races.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"Ford will provide expertise in areas including battery cell and electric motor technology as well as power unit control software and analytics..."
    - Ford Media

It's a perfect representation of how USA businesses become technological leaders.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    "Ford will provide expertise in areas including battery cell and electric motor technology as well as power unit control software and analytics..."
    - Ford Media
    Hunter
    Funny as hell coming from a company that just had to shut down production of its electric truck due to bad batteries.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Funny as hell coming from a company that just had to shut down production of its electric truck due to bad batteries.
    Are they Ford batteries or bought?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"Ford Motor Co. has suspended production and halted shipments of the F-150 Lightning electric pickup after a battery caught fire during a pre-delivery quality check."
    - ABC News

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead