Thread: MTG and George Santos are co-sponsoring a bill

MTG and George Santos are co-sponsoring a bill

Marjorie Taylor Greene and George Santos are co-sponsoring a bill banning some books in schools.

It aims to end "sexualization of children," echoing bills restricting access to LGBTQ material.

Santos is the only openly gay Republican member of Congress.

Rep. George Santos and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene are co-sponsoring a bill that aims to remove "sexually explicit material" from schools, and would likely encompass a ban on LGBTQ material.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	39446

Yes sir----I can't think of anyone else I would rather have looking after our little ones----pillars of the rinos stalwart moral excellence they be. I can't wait until they lead us all out of this desert of moral degradation we are in and rid our school libraries of all those disgusting books.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

So, my resource for checking politicians out is Wikipedia. But, I've never seen a Wiki page like Santos has. It's a downer to read.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Some of the books that have shown up in primary schools in NY make me uncomfortable. Save that stuff for older children. Once we get past who is doing the proposing, some of the proposals themselves shouldn't be dismissed out of hand, if for no other reason that it shows that a lot of people are uneasy about things that are happening in their world.