Thread: It Wasn't My Fault!

It Wasn't My Fault!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...iny-continues/

Serial fabulist George Santos is now blaming local Republican officials for his lies. His contention is that since the local party would not have accepted him as a candidate without a college degree, that in order to get their endorsement, he was forced to lie.

"Honest, judge! I couldn't inherit my parents wealth until they were dead, so they forced me to kill them! Have mercy on me! I'm an orphan!"

“To say that I deceived, and it was a campaign of deceit and deception is just not fair. That’s just the political spin that the Nassau County GOP wants to create on this narrative...”
    - The Hill

See - he's repentant.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    See - he's repentant.

Hunter
    All liars are sorry after they get caught......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'm willing to offer a swap. Santos for pathological liars Schiff and Wasserman. We all would be better off.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    All liars are sorry after they get caught......Ben

Not trump
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"