Thread: GUILTY!!!...

GUILTY!!!...

Guilty as charged, I say!...Get a rope!......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

works great with Burt's close to you playing in the background.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

That's not just any AR-15, it's a SBR making it much more dangerous and more likely to commit a crime!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That's not just any AR-15, it's a SBR making it much more dangerous and more likely to commit a crime!
    Last night at the Houston Gun Collectors Association meeting it was announced that the ATF is waiving the $200 fee to register the evil and previously legal AR-15 pistol braces giving those owners the chance to own an SBR without the additional cost...I never had the desire to own one, but I suppose if folks want to stay within the current law at no cost, now is the chance...I'm still looking for the ruling to be overturned......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I don't have one, If I were to get one it would have a collapsible shoulder stock, not one those "brace" thingies. But, I don't see one in my future, there are other guns I'd rather have.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't see one in my future, there are other guns I'd rather have.
    Me too...All mine seem to have permanently fixed, rotating magazines holding 5 - 6 rounds...No brace needed......Ben

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1335.JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	334.1 KB 
ID:	39434  

Love the grips on that snubby.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Love the grips on that snubby.
    Factory combat grips on a Lew Horton edition 24-3, .44 Special...One of my favorites...I have two left right now but sooner or later somebody will probably smooth-talk me out of them......Ben

"My client is an inanimate object."
    - Object's Lawyer

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead