Thread: Are voters finally wising up

Are voters finally wising up

These polls are encouraging, largely because they show support for Trump and Biden waning.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/her...ial-contenders
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Link just goes to Fox logo screen..

My $$$ is on Biden running again, GOP nominating a new candidate and Trump running as an independent..

I’m almost at the point where we have a national lottery.. every eligible citizens name is put in a hat and the name pulled out is President..

I forget who said it, but when the question of "expert" leadership for the country was raised, specifically the faculty of our most prestigious university (Harvard), this wag said we'd be better served by choosing 537 people at random from the NYC phone book.

Not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Link just goes to Fox logo screen..

My $$$ is on Biden running again, GOP nominating a new candidate and Trump running as an independent..

I’m almost at the point where we have a national lottery.. every eligible citizens name is put in a hat and the name pulled out is President..
    Sorry about that. I checked it and it still working for me.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Sorry about that. I checked it and it still working for me.
    Problem may be the Fox App on my tablet.. App is upset with me and has been acting up since I moved it from the News folder to the entertainment folder..

On Edit: link or app decided to work.. (maybe it was a 24 hour virus?) .. Entertaining read..
    Last edited by Sandman; 02-04-2023 at 09:55 AM.

Fox just doesn't work here...They don't appreciate my AdBlock......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I don't like where this is going. We need strong leadership in both parties. If #45 runs as an Independent he'll siphon off enough votes to sink Republicans - handing a gift-wrapped election to Biden and Democrats.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead