Thread: Losing the grip on reality...

Losing the grip on reality...

I no longer follow closely the trail of tears left by the true believers in our ex-prez...Assuming this piece in the National Review has merit, the kindest thing to do for him and us would be to initiate and execute a mental health warrant...He's certainly gone off the deep end......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I no longer follow closely the trail of tears left by the true believers in our ex-prez...Assuming this piece in the National Review has merit, the kindest thing to do for him and us would be to initiate and execute a mental health warrant...He's certainly gone off the deep end......Ben
    He is certainly a danger to others

"Throughout his public career, Trump has resembled nothing so much as a drunken talk-radio caller from Queens,"

Now that's funny!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

This week trump offered up another event to be considered as the most bizarre to date. He "played" in a golf tournament held at his course in FL. He missed the first day (Saturday) because he went to the funeral of "Diamond", one of his adoring trumpers. Sunday morning the players arose to find out that trump had apparently played his round over night and posted a score 5 under the leader after Saturday's play. trump managed to keep his own score on Sunday and bagged a big win

The whole story is here.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Being the kind, unselfish soul that he is, he probably didn't want to disturb the much needed sleep of the other players...I'm sure he didn't cheat by using night vision goggles either......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Riiiiight---and he doesn't need night vision goggles---the glow from his hallo is all the light he needs
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

“I did a GREAT job as President, maybe the best.”

Too long for a bumper sticker - but still memorable.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead