Thread: Great collar in Georgia...

Great collar in Georgia...

They can run, but they can't hide...
    Rouse was taken into custody and booked into the Rockdale County Jail on multiple counts. He remains there without bond.
    Excellent control by the officer in pursuit......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

OK----the dummy wants to know--how was the car still running after the airbags went off? I thought that shut the engine off
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

According to Google, not all vehicles engines shut off from an airbag deployment. However, I would think an impact with enough force to deploy the airbags would trigger the inertial switch for the fuel pump shutoff. Or, maybe some vehicles still have a mechanical fuel pump that wouldn't shut off.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Thank you
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Units in other jurisdictions might not have let a reckless driver off the hook so easily......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Highway Patrol one of my favs.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Highway Patrol one of my favs.
    I agree. Here, our UHP Troopers are on solitary duty and must call in backup if needed. When I was an Agent, we always went out in pairs. I was issued a disciplinary letter once for arresting a guy while I was solo.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead