Bet you guys ain't got one of these

.....and if anyone wants one I could help you out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The uterus.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	304.6 KB 
ID:	39408

First one to guess it correctly can have it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It looks to be a thrown pot with a firing/kiln warpage. I'm now curious.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

My ignorance on this overwhelms even me......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Primitive prosthetic leg for an Elephant.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Well----I have to modify my original "offer"----I will send this to anyone who wants it

It is clay pottery---which was thrown and then "detailed" to correctly show the more "organic" nature of the "real" world model. It is an enlarged example of the source---I guess for effect

I "won" this art piece at a white elephant party. I inadvertently left it behind----so this week the hostess delivered it to me

It is gentlemen----a greatly enlarged model of a women's uterus
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    .......I "won" this art piece at a white elephant party.....
    I was pretty close! At least I got the "elephant" part!

And no, I don't want it! Send it to Philbo!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And no, I don't want it! Send it to Philbo!
    Phillbo is a known collector of uterine artworks...I'm sure there's a place for it on his shelf......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Actually Mike---this just might be anatomically correct for an elephant

Phillbo doesn't like me anymore---I doubt that sending this to him would help heal those wounds

Phillbo doesn't like me anymore---I doubt that sending this to him would help heal those wounds
    Family squabbles always give me the blues......Ben

It is gentlemen----a greatly enlarged model of a women's uterus

2 things:
    1. i noticed your attached pic was named uterus, but i refused to mention that due to fear of winning
    and b, who are these gentlemen you refer too

it's time to change the air in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    2 things:
    1. i noticed your attached pic was named uterus, but i refused to mention that due to fear of winning
    and b, who are these gentlemen you refer too

I forgot that I named the file so clearly

I could bring it up and drop it off if you change your mind

Come to think of it, I could bring it up and drop it off even if you don't change your mind

Dang it - saw the "uterus" label and just didn't get it. Now I'll never get one.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I forgot that I named the file so clearly

I could bring it up and drop it off if you change your mind

Come to think of it, I could bring it up and drop it off even if you don't change your mind
    i have an artist friend that might enjoy it....or she might just bump into it and accidently break it
    it's time to change the air in my head