Thread: I did not know they still did this

I did not know they still did this

Apparently Nancy pelosi had a Catholic priest come to her house and perform an exorcism. I can only assume that it was to rid her home of evil. Sounds weird to me but I'm not Catholic and don't want to step on anybody's toes.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I can only assume that it was to rid her home of evil.
    So where is she living now?......Ben

[Hey, someone had to say it...]
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Apparently Nancy pelosi had a Catholic priest come to her house and perform an exorcism. I can only assume that it was to rid her home of evil. Sounds weird to me but I'm not Catholic and don't want to step on anybody's toes.
    Newsome came for a visit?
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Dave should know more..

It was more of a blessing than an actual exorcism (like the movie)

Google results only list “sensationalist “ news media coverage.. making fun of something that they don’t understand is a $$$ maker for these news outlets..

She just had a Priest give a blessing.. No biggie to Catholics…

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Dave should know more..

It was more of a blessing than an actual exorcism (like the movie)

Google results only list “sensationalist “ news media coverage.. making fun of something that they don’t understand is a $$$ maker for these news outlets..

She just had a Priest give a blessing.. No biggie to Catholics…
    Sometimes a news agency choosing not to cover something says as much about that agency as those that do choose to cover it.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I used to go to Spring bike blessings our local churches sponsored. My take on it: there was no harm in it. And, if it makes a few others happy - so be it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead