Thread: I'll have what she's having

I'll have what she's having

Meg Ryan revisited.

LEO's relaxing
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Heck, at least they were a male and a female (considering all the multiple choices out there).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I must have missed the Meg Ryan reference...She was in the Top Gun movie...Good looking girl...Was she naked in the patrol car too?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

No, the reference is to a scene in "When Harry met Sally" where Meg Ryan has a faked orgasm in a Deli. That solicits an order from a more mature lady, who says to the waiter---"I'll have what she's having".
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    No, the reference is to a scene in "When Harry met Sally" where Meg Ryan has a faked orgasm in a Deli. That solicits an order from a more mature lady, who says to the waiter---"I'll have what she's having".
    I probably need to get out more......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Back when I was a cop there was a lot of that going on, however not on duty. That's not to say that I never knew a cop got "serviced" on duty because they did. That was usually done by cop fan girl, of which there were many.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    That was usually done by cop fan girl, of which there were many.
    Yes, there were many. I also saw women and men who were attracted to both sides - offenders included. And, sadly, some of my officer friends let sexual temptation rule their lives - and end their careers, throwing away their retirement savings. I struggled to understand it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead