Thread: MB GLA SUV

MB GLA SUV

My S-550 is in the shop for scheduled maintenance----which I rate similar to going to the dentist for a tooth extraction----you know it is going to hurt----just not how bad or how long!

But----on the other hand they did give me a curtesy car to drive. It is a GLA SUV. Rather small---too small for me but it drives exceptionally well. The ride is excellent as well has the handling. Superior to our Explorer---and priced similar to the Explorer. If it wasn't so small (and cramped) I would give it thought----and as I say that the thought of a tooth extraction lingers in my head!

Just as one little insight---they wanted to replace the spark plugs again (at 54,000 miles):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	39419

The one that got cut off for $622----to change the transmission oil and filter

There was a famous General that comes to mind when they send me these notes
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

My wife has a 2020 MB GLC she loves. It has all-wheel drive that kicks in when it senses slip. It's simply a comfortable vehicle to be in or drive.

Hutner
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead