Thread: Oh my!

Oh my!

So many captions----so few acceptable

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	39399

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

That would probably be funny if I knew who they are...I don't watch TV......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

That is our very own speaker---mccarthy and his new squeeze---marjorie taylor greene

Here is another of these two new besties

Views:	6 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	39400
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I pay little attention to people who think it takes three names to identify them......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

She might be down to two soon---the third part of that had enough and left the trollop
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-20-2023 at 07:28 AM.

MTG and AOC should be locked in a room with sandpaper and be required to rub each other out.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

They're in love---or is it only heat?

Views:	6 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	39404

Maybe kevin has a ménage à trois with his other new lover----georgie, the drag queen in mind

Views:	5 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	39405

Ah yes---a regular rino horror show
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-23-2023 at 08:47 AM.

One really has to laugh - it beats crying.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead