Thread: Well in the land of TMI

Well in the land of TMI

And subject to jokes fire away! I had hemorrhoid surgery today. The surgery lasted 58 minutes. The staff was professional and very friendly. The surgeon and the anesthesiologist gave me a full breakdown prior to the surgery. It went very well. I had no pain afterwards, but in the spirit of full disclosure they had given me demerol in IV form. Now that I'm home I'm taking an Epsom salt soaking regiment and and he prescribed Percocet, which of course is oxycodone. I'm going to be real careful with that. My only regret is that I didn't get this done years ago. It was a good week, got my hearing back and my ass cleared up.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    It was a good week, got my hearing back and my ass cleared up.
    So many jokes, so little time..."Butt" since this is a situation likely to afflict any of us, I'll just sit on my hands and bite my tongue this time......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Butt there's got to be a joke somewhere????

Get better.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    So many jokes..

But you probably wouldn’t stand for humor at this point in time.. (we know that you definitely wouldn’t sit for humor)

Get well soon..

I was actually hoping for some good jokes!
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It is nice when our medical system works (and I'll assume the financials are under control).

Speaking of TMI, I'm coming up on another colonoscopy - another med thing that works. My BIL refused to get colonoscopies and died 2 days after cancer metastasized to his brain. He was a retired cop who made it through shootings along with his beautiful wife (my wife's sister).

I am pleased you will remain with us.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I was actually hoping for some good jokes!
    Does this mean that you won’t be in a bad mood all of the time?.

And.. you only got rid of one PITA.. :

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    It is nice when our medical system works (and I'll assume the financials are under control).

Speaking of TMI, I'm coming up on another colonoscopy - another med thing that works. My BIL refused to get colonoscopies and died 2 days after cancer metastasized to his brain. He was a retired cop who made it through shootings along with his beautiful wife (my wife's sister).

I am pleased you will remain with us.

Hunter
    Have a 56yo buddy that was also afraid of people working on his “nether regions”.. no colonoscopy or prostate exam until 55.. has prostate cancer..

My dad was the poster boy for cancer (died by falling down stairs) and Spousal Unit is an RN.. had my first colonoscopy and prostate exam at 40.. as bad as colonoscopy prep is now is no where near as nasty as 30 years ago..

I worked at TMI

(Unit 1)
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

My brother and I both had "tags" inside removed - so we're both on 5-year exams going forward. It's no biggie. The anesthesia goes away quickly and hitting a Dennys resolves hunger.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead