Thread: Another George Soros supported lackey

Another George Soros supported lackey

Just up and the sides that you will not persecute certain crimes.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...several-crimes
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'm not seeing the Soros connection.

The focus on felonies v misdemeanors is debatable. I'd go for funding to compensate for that.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

It's there.

https://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article...db0d88892.html

Just one of many stories about this particular prosecutor.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I live in Fairfax and have never heard of the Fairfax Times.. there was a weekly paper that was thrown into people’s driveway but that hasn’t been around for over five years..

Zealots.. Zealots and primaries.. the Commonwealth’s Attorney office in Fairfax has been Democratic for fifty years.. we had a “hang ‘‘em high” guy for the first forty and then his assistant for the next ten.. then the zealots.. the incumbent Commonwealth’s Attorney had a primary challenge and guess what.. no one pays attention to primaries except the zealots who voted for the current nut case (The challenger).. and that’s how Fairfax ended up where it is.. (as the Eagles say “nobody caught ‘em… and jeez, people bought ‘em”)

Loudoun County is a whole nuther kettle of fish.. one of the richest and one of the fastest growing counties in the country..

Additionally the current Governor and Attorney General have a hard on for anything happening in the northern (blue) counties..

The Fairfax Commonwealth’s Attorney claims lack of funding and manpower for not persuading some misdemeanors..

Zealots.. gotta keep an eye on ‘em (even when voting present)..

Sorry you haven't heard of that source I just picked one out of about 20 or 30.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Sorry you haven't heard of that source I just picked one out of about 20 or 30.
    Just a surprise.. it’s not quoted on the local news feeds..

I’ll have to look at them now.. their current edition is pretty sensationalist (we have a major FU by half a dozen county high schools (x30 high schools in district) not relaying news of national merit awards to students) ..

The source was appreciated.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead