Thread: Get back----they have uncovered exactly what trump said was going on!

Get back----they have uncovered exactly what trump said was going on!

In Iowa of all places! Yes sir---organized voter fraud has been uncovered

Republican candidate's wife arrested and charged with casting 23 fraudulent votes for her husband in the 2020 election.

Kim Phuong Taylor was arrested Thursday and accused of multiple counts of voter fraud.

Prosecutors say Taylor cast 23 fraudulent votes for her husband in the 2020 election.

Jeremy Taylor, her husband, is an elected Republican.

The wife of an Iowa Republican who ran for Congress in 2020 was arrested Thursday and accused of casting 23 fraudulent votes for her husband.

In an 11-page indictment, prosecutors say Kim Phuong Taylor "visited numerous households within the Vietnamese community in Woodbury County" where she collected absentee ballots for people who were not present at the time. Taylor, who was born in Vietnam, then filled out and cast those ballots herself, the indictment alleges, "causing the casting of votes in the names of residents who had no knowledge of and had not consented to the casting of their ballots."

But---just like trump----this dude lost his Congressional bid

Below he is being sworn in for his county supervisor seat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	39381

Hubby is/was an Army Chaplin
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-13-2023 at 08:31 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

We have got to find a way to stop this kind of fraud.
    Here's another case where a former congressman was sentenced for voter fraud.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...case-rcna49721
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I would like to know how he did the padding.. our local process (Virginia) has a dual digital and paper trail, they must match (who requested a ballot, how many ballots were issued, how many ballots were received, voting of ballot totals must match digital and paper) just curious as to how

Yeah, it's harder to pull that kind of stunt off in this modern age. We haven't seen many problems here - but next door in Nevada they've had 'em.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

And still another one cheating at the box.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/iowa-elec...r-fraud-scheme
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

"She faces 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, 23 counts of fraudulent voting, and three counts of fraudulent registration."
    - Fox News

My math shows 26 counts x 5 years each adding up to 130 prison years. Ouch.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead