Thread: horror of horrors

horror of horrors

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wh-kitchen.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	157.2 KB 
ID:	39373

Could it be that the White House kitchen is causing bidens brain malfunctions . GAS stoves must be banned .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Man, I'd love a kitchen like that!

One of my dreams is to have a kitchen that big, with that much room to work, with a pizza oven and a special wok burner unit.

My state just passed a law to make it illegal to sell gas heating or cooking devices by 2030. I wonder if the Gas Police will be coming around to haul me off for noncompliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I wonder if the Gas Police will be coming around to haul me off for noncompliance.
    I'm kinda broke right now, how much is the reward?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'd be surprised if the gas ban will be retroactive. That would be a hardship on families lacking financial resources.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Man, I'd love a kitchen like that!

One of my dreams is to have a kitchen that big, with that much room to work, with a pizza oven and a special wok burner unit.

My state just passed a law to make it illegal to sell gas heating or cooking devices by 2030. I wonder if the Gas Police will be coming around to haul me off for noncompliance.
    Buddy grew up in Boliver New York, next to Cuba (pronounced Cuber).. part of the old Pennsylvania oil fields.. the oil wells are capped off but the family house has a regulated gas tap from the well.. almost everything in the house (including refrigerator) is gas).